Pages

17 Feb 2012

UNE

Makeup from UNE.
Healthy-glow mineral powder H03, Intuitive touch bb-cream foundation 108 and All in one mascara A01



The mineral powder has already become a favourite of mine. It gives naturally rosy cheeks and, surprise, a healthy glow! I love it!


The foundation is too dark for my pale wintherskin, so I haven't really tried it yet.


I have been looking for a natural mascara that works for ages now and actually this one does! It separates the lashes, makes them longer and more black. I would prefer a bit more dramatic look, but thats just me :)


All in all, I'm very excited about UNE and I will definantly buy some of their other products! And the best thing is that it's natural!



If you're from Denmark, you can buy UNE here and if you're from some other lovely place in the world, you can buy UNE right here!


This is a sponsored post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is highly appreciated - it makes this whole thing even more fun!