Pages

3 Feb 2012

REN

I just recently received a package from Renanne with a lot of amazing stuff.
Some of the things are from the British brand REN, which is skincare with a clean conscience. It contains no parabens, sulfates, synthetic colours and fragrances, silicones, glycols and all that other stuff that is really bad for your skin. Besides milk in one of the products it's even vegan friendly with no animal ingredients. 

The products I got are Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish, ClearCalm 3 Total Clarity Face Fluid and No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm. 
I've only been using them for about a week now, but I'm really positive already. 


This is without a doubt the best polish I've ever tried! The texture is amazing! 
The cane sugar exfoliates and boosts the skin and the theophylline from Paraguay tea and the caffeine from kola nut stimulates the bloodcirculation. The almond and olive oils leave the skin smooth and soft and the scent of roses is very soothing. 




This fluid is especially for problem skin with blemishes or oily tendencies. It is a great solution for a daily treatment that leaves the skin nourished, but matte. To see results I think I will need to use it in a longer period of time and I've only used it for a week, but I will report back in some time.



This balm is soooo smooth, it's insane! It cleans the skin perfectly (even waterproof mascara) and leaves it so moist and soft. It contains chamomile and rose oil and it smells really great. It almost feels like it cleans away some of the stress when you're using it. Pure wellness!







This is a sponsored post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is highly appreciated - it makes this whole thing even more fun!