Pages

19 Dec 2011

One of those days..

Today is one of those days, where you wake up and you just know it's a monday! It's freezin' outside, the alarm clock is extra noisy, the make up wont work and even the favourite outfit seems off. One of those days, where you just wanna crawl back into bed and die.. For at least a couple of hours longer.. But no! Reality awaits and the money sure don't make 'emself! (Dammit, why don't they?!) What I'm trying to say is that my morning sucked. And my day sucked. And guess what? My afternoon sucked even harder! The best thing about this day was getting home, so I could curl up under a blanket on the couch and watch some bad tv with Hasse.. But I guess these days exist so we can appreciate the great days even more.. I'm hoping for a better tomorrow and I hope your day was better than mine!




Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is highly appreciated - it makes this whole thing even more fun!