Pages

6 Dec 2011

From one thing to another

Hey you guys!

It's a beautiful sunny day and there's still snow on the rooftops - love it!
I'm not at work today, cause I quit last week. I was really bummed out, cause I liked being there, but it just didn't work and I didn't get from it what I wanted, so I decided to leave. The good thing is that an hour after I'd quit I got a new job interview, went to it yesterday, and now I have a new job! I guess sometimes things just works out right.. 


Later today I'm going to visit my lovely friend, Ivalu. We're going to make some dinner and just hang out. 


Have a great day!
Out!


I took this picture last winter, when I was home for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is highly appreciated - it makes this whole thing even more fun!