Pages

17 Sep 2011

Vanity Not Fair

I'm watching a tv show called "For lækker til love" which means too hot for love. And I'm repulsed!
It's just not acceptable to be that vain! These people think that the world revolves around them and that each one of them are the single most amazing, beautiful and perfect person in the world! Which, in my opinion, makes them the ugliest persons on earth! I don't care for perfect! Perfect is boring. I cherish the little flaws. It could be a scar, a crooked tooth or a beauty mark. Those little things make us special and I wouldn't exchange them for anything in the world! 

These people have extremely high expectations to the people around them. And they are the ones who will end up bitter and alone. You have to love who you are and not go out of your way to live up to some crazy ideal set by the media, your friends or anything else! You have to take care of your body and your soul, but that doesn't mean that we all have to be the same size, wear the same clothes or have the same hair color! Be yourself, everyone else is taken!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is highly appreciated - it makes this whole thing even more fun!