Pages

29 Sep 2011

United World Project

United World Project is a worldwide blogging project I just started writing for.
The project revolves around the fun, beautiful and great things from all over the world.
There is so much war, poverty and darkness in the world and sadly that is pretty much all we see when we turn on the television or read the paper. So the founders of this project wanted to let the world get a glimpse of all the wonderful things that exists in every country. 

I've just written my first post and it will be up in a few days, and I'm pretty exited!
I think it's a great project and I'm really glad to be involved. 

Check it out here! 
You can find me under "contributors"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is highly appreciated - it makes this whole thing even more fun!